Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Children's Day Tea Party

Happy Children's Day!! 

Since it happened to be a minimum school day for my kids, I thought I would surprise them with a tea party.  We had four different kinds of tea sandwiches and chocolate covered strawberries.  What can I say, it made them happy.  And their happiness is what this day is supposed to celebrate.

My daughter was so happy she burst into tears and my son said that this was the best Wednesday of his life.  I love it when they are this grateful over something so small:)














Tea Sandwiches:

Cucumber with cream cheese
Mediterranean salmon salad
  Sockeye salmon, chopped cucumber, chopped tomato, chopped Kalamata olives, olive oil vinaigrette
Pesto with chicken
Chicken Salad

Cut off crusts and cut sandwiches into bite size pieces.
Here's the pesto with chicken
And the salmon
Cucumber




                                        
(9 cardio/abs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails